Pages

Friday, August 26, 2016

Only 5 Days before we begin our World Adventure - Get your Passport Now!


Are you ready? September 1st is gaining speed and I don't want you to miss out on the first souvenir of our journey. We are starting off in the United States and will be visiting 7 states. After that we will be boarding a plane for destinations thousands of miles away and across beautiful waters.

If you are just checking in and don't know what all the hubbub is about, my name is JoJo Hall and I'm so pleased to be your tour guide and to have you join me for a carefully planned, unique once-in-a-lifetime World Travel Adventure where we will be combining our love of quilting with our love of travel and adventure.

As we travel the globe, you will collect souvenirs from each destination. These are special sewing/quilting souvenirs that I have designed to make our trip both memorable and fun.

My goal is to include as many different techniques as possible so that everyone participating regardless of experience will enjoy the trip and come away with the knowledge and courage to tackle any project he/she desire without fear or reservation of success. Freeing yourself from fear is exhilarating and once you break free, you will never look back.

I make you this promise! If you commit to the journey and making the souvenirs and if you push through even if/when you feel way outside of your comfort zone, I will make sure you succeed. If you run into an obstacle, just let me know and I will personally help you work through it.

Let's start this journey off well and be stubborn about our goals of making each project and let's be flexible about our methods of accomplishing it. So if you are a die-hard hand appliquer, I encourage you to try a few other methods we will be discussing throughout our journey. And, if you are a person who typically gravitates toward 100 percent cotton fabrics, I encourage you to branch out and try specialty fabrics that you've never tried before. Have you ever thought about including paint/crystals, etc.? The skies the limit. The souvenirs are designed size wise to encourage experimenting, and I will gently push you to try different things.

Because a goal without a plan is just a wish, I want you to know that you are in excellent hands. I have our itineraries all mapped out so success and fun is about to begin.

Have you ordered your passport yet? If you haven't, please do so today!

There is no cost to you for the souvenirs but in order to receive them, you must do 2 things:

  1. Become a follower of my blog, and 
  2. Request your passport by posting a comment HERE. Don't forget to leave me your email address in the comment or if you don't want to publicly leave your email, please email me directly at jojo(at)jojohall(dot)com.
I have a badge on my blog about the adventure. If you have a blog, please consider adding the badge to your blog so that your friends and followers can join in as well.

New travelers can join us anywhere along our journey and will receive souvenirs for the destination we are currently visiting forward. Previous destinations will be available for purchase on my Craftsy page for those who join us later. So there's the other reason you don't want to delay! Requests made after August 31 will miss out on September's souvenir. I don't want anyone to miss it!

 

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...