Only 38 hours to go! It's time to get your boarding pass and start getting ready for our visit to Oregon.
I thought I would give you a heads up of the items I've used for Oregon's souvenir. You do not need to go out and purchase any of these exact items. I just wanted to let you know the things I used in case you did want to try out a few of them or wanted to know what I used and also to make Thursday's post a little shorter. Once you see your souvenir, you may decide to make yours unique and leave off a few things I did or you may choose to do some extra things that I did not.
Included are links to read about most of the products. I randomly searched for the products and included links. I have no association to any of the companies listed. The links are for information purposes only.
- Paper backed fusible web (I used Wonder Under)
- Madeira Polyneon threads (60 weight)
- Lightweight crisp tearaway stablizer
- Roxanne's Glue-Baste It
- Decor-Art So Soft Fine Glitter Flexible Fabric Paint (celebration pink color) [this is a wonderful product for those who haven't used fabric paint before...it's nearly impossible to mess up. If anything, more is better because it is just a hint of color and sparkle. The only negative is that I really hate the smell of it straight out of the bottle, but it dissipates quickly.
- Pebeo Setacolor opaque (shimmer oriental red color)
- Clover Gold Eye Chenille hand embroidery needles (No. 24)
- Anchor Artiste Metallic yarn (100% metalized polyester)
- Alvin flexible curve
- DMC floss (used 4 strands of the six)
- Sewing machine capable of doing a zig zag stitch
- Variety of cotton fabrics in various colors
Are you ready? I know I know some of you are probably getting sick of me repeating this, but there are still people on the fence about going with us. Please don't miss out on our first stop. Request your passport HERE now. And please don't forget to become a follower as well.